Operate Your Business In Other Languages
This past year, we have seen an increase in the demand for translations. Not only pertaining to documents and training material, but entire operations! I believe it’s due to a couple reasons:
- People and teams not being in the room anymore, leading to miscommunication between multilingual team members.
- Enabling non-English locations to work from home with access to information in their language.
- Acquiring new service or vendor agreements with other countries.
- Keeping up with competition who are providing your same services to multilingual users.
Regardless of the reasons, the fact is that we have to depend on technology to communicate right now and in the foreseeable future. The big question is, how do you transform your ENTIRE business from operating in English only, to operating in other non-english speaking countries?
What People Are Currently Using
New Tool Which Makes Translation Easy
Intellective has created a specialized tool which works on top of ServiceNow to translate entire systems, websites and applications with complete ease. Letting companies quickly evolve their operations into multiple languages.
Here’s how “Transform” makes the translation process easier:
- You can automatically translate all assets into any language you need. Cut the time and cost it takes to painstakingly go through all the assets like catalog items and manually translate them.
- Transform maps each catalog item itself. Transform eliminates tons of manual work by crawling through the whole structure for you.
- Users can translate translation strings which are embedded within the actual code.
- If there are strings hardcoded, you can copy and paste them into Transform and it will do the mapping to put them in the correct place.
We have accounted for all situations when we designed Transform, so you can translate your portal or application in a few hours rather than a few months. Now you can create a fully localized experience in a heartbeat. Better yet, you can enable your business to operate in brand new markets which may never been accessible!